Foxwood HOA Board
February 11, 2021
I. Call to Order and Roll Call
Susanne Towill called to order the regular meeting of the Foxwood HOA Board Meeting at 7:05 PM on February 11, 2021. This was an online Webex meeting.
The following board members were present: Susanne Towill (President), Kevin Proett (Vice-President), Jess Anderson (Welcome), George Barnes (ACC), Willie Blackburn (Treasurer), Linda Audino (Secretary), Pat Rowe (Safety), Scott Johnson (Director), Weston Gramer (Director), Eydie and Michael Leighty (MyHOA-online).
The board minutes from January 14, 2021 were reviewed. Scott made a motion to approve the minutes, which was seconded by Willie. No one was opposed, and all approved publishing the minutes as written.
Ratification of Online Vote into Minutes - On January 27, 2021 an online vote failed on Issue #11449. Pat made a motion to ratify the online vote, which was seconded by Willie. No one was opposed; all were in favor.
Failed Voting Results Report - 2021-01-15 to 2021-02-11
||Unauthorized Structure And Fence Lattice Addon
II. Finance Report
- We reviewed current finances and the budget. Our Operating Budget balance as of the end of January was $47,853; our Reserve balance was $15,744.
- Sixty-five owners have a balance for dues paid in 2021. Of that group, two owners owe payments from last year.
- Currently, legal fees are higher than planned, but we will end up being reimbursed for most of those expenses.
III. Management Report
- During a discussion of an issue regarding paint color, we agreed on a slight change in the approval process. When the ACC is considering a paint request, a paint chip may not provide enough information. In that case, ACC can request the owner paint a 12 inch square on the front of their house. This request will be made at the beginning of the approval process.
- Vehicle Issues # 11504, 11599, and 11638 were reviewed. The board approved a variance on these issues until March 31, 2021. A suggestion was made for all board members to review the Rules and Regulations on vehicles to prepare for any future discussions on these matters.
lV. Committee Reports
- There was a report of graffiti on the brick pillar located on the east side of the 256th St. entrance. This needs to be pressure washed off as soon as possible.
- George will work on developing a paint palette for owners to refer to when they are painting their houses.
Safety - Pat plans to start organizing a block watch sometime in March.
V. Adjournment/Next Steps
The next meeting will be held on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
Susie adjourned the meeting at 8:09 PM.
Minutes were submitted by Linda Audino