Foxwood HOA Board
January 14, 2021
I. Call to Order and Roll Call
Susanne Towill called to order the regular meeting of the Foxwood HOA Board Meeting at 7:09 PM on January 14, 2021. This was an online Webex meeting.
The following board members were present: Susanne Towill (President), Kevin Proett (Vice-President), Jess Anderson (Welcome), George Barnes (ACC), Willie Blackburn (Treasurer), Linda Audino (Secretary), Pat Rowe (Safety), Weston Gramer (Director), Eydie and Michael Leighty (MyHOA-online).
Absent: Scott Johnson (Director)
The board minutes from the September 24th, November 2nd, and November 25th meetings were reviewed. Pat made a motion to approve all three meeting minutes including a correction on the November 25th minutes that Willie Blackburn is Treasurer, not Director. The motion was seconded by George. No one was opposed, and all were in favor to publish the minutes for the above dates.
II. Finance Report
- Willie will be getting signature approval at our bank so he can access bank records/accounts.
- We reviewed current finances and the budget. Our year end operating fund balance was $22,391.86, and we were under budget on expenses.
- Funds amounting to $917.48 will be moved from our operating fund into our reserve fund between the end of February and the beginning of March.
- We discussed the history behind why we moved toward giving owners a longer grace period for paying dues.
- We have already collected $4000 in dues.
- Only two homeowners haven't paid all of their 2020 dues.
III. Old Business
- Pat made a motion to ratify votes passed online between September 18, 2020 and January 14, 2021. George seconded the motion. All approved and the motion passed. The votes follow.
Failed Voting Results Report - 2020-09-18 to 2021-01-14
||Lien Warning--Waiver Of Fines Requested Again--Denied
IV. New Business
- A discussion was held on ACC Issue #11449. The request was not approved, and a notification with revision recommendations will be presented to the owner when the sub committee comprised of Suzie and George approves the reply verbiage Eydie will draft.
V. Committee Reports
- There have been no new homeowners.
- Prizes were given out for the Holiday Lights Night.
- The new fencing will be stained once the weather improves.
- The committee plans to clean up mailboxes, and continue working on solar lights at the entrance.
VI. Adjournment/Next Steps
The next meeting will be held on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
Susie adjourned the meeting at 8:27 PM.
Minutes were submitted by Linda Audino